Google search engine

Custom Search

6.30.2009

stupidity

Today, I suppose to have a date with Milatina Salma, who asked me the night before to join her and Bako on their plan , hunt for some photos in Senayan. She said, "9 am ya we" and i said, okay because i don't have any plan anyway, Cassey is leaving to Shanghai trip with her family, and i just had spent too much money days before, so i think, hunt for some photos would be nice.

And so , i woke up , actually , kinda late, about 9.10 or when-so-ever, and i didn't remember why i should wake early this morning. After yawning and stretching, i began to realized , MILA !

So i called her. (Still in sleepy voice)
"Mil, are you awake? Jadi ga ke senayan?"

mila :"ya wek, gw juga baru bangun hahaha. yauda i call Biki dulu ya"

And so after i hung up the phone, i went back to sleep for awhile till Bako's sms came and she said,
"Wek, kita sushi aja yu sushi tei senayan city. Mila ga jadi dibolein pergi, dia harus ngurus SIM"

hmm okay. Sushi sound good afterall.
I remembered that Dita wants to come to my house to install THE SIMS 3, so i told her that i have this sushi tei plan, and i asked her to join. She approved it, so then, its a date.

12 o'clock, but i actually still having a bit of reaction of something i did the day before, so i just didn't feel to move fast, i came a bit late, but Dita and Bako did so, so no one got there on time anyway.

We ate our lunch, with some "blunder"ing thing, i tried to stay focused on their conversation, it did well anyway, almost actually, i skipped a few of their conversation, i didn't feel to well.

And so, because in sushi tei we cant smoke, we moved to Plasa Senayan, to Starbucks - i need caffein so much - my very bad choice i have done today.

2 cups of dark coffee, without milk, and 3 bottles of coke. This really messed me up.

Afterall, Mila came to Senayan and join us to have a cup of , i don't remember what she drank.
We have this big chat of Manohara, Megawati, and things that actually, i don't understand.

And finally, we wanted to move somewhere cozier, we moved to this so-called- palm, we moved to foodcourt, and finally, we decided to go to CheeseCakeFactory in Panglima Polim.

This stupidity began just before we got out from Senayan.

I parked my car in Senayan city.
What i remember is, i parked it at B2 E-something.
So i just moved my foot to the path i remembered.
My car wasn't there.
My car wasn't anywhere.
There's no such E mark around the corner where i remembered as the corner i parked mine.

Start to panic, thank God i wasn't alone, Dita companied me.
We walk through all of the corner, searching for everysingle detail i said, we asked the Carboy or who-so-ever they're called.
Still, i dont have any clue. Where did i park my car?
I PANIC. FOR REAL.

BLUNDEEEERRRRRRRRR..
Gee, do you know how it feels when you're in a middle of some test and you don't know any of the answer, anything, or you got busted for something bad, and you panic like crying (thank God,i wasn't).

And i tried to calm my self down, tried to remember anything i did before i went upstair the moment i arrived before.
And also, i called Bako first, to tell them that i missed my parking place, and the respon i get was
"Ga papa we, gw ini juga lagi ada masalah, gw ketilang polisi nih didaerah gw ga tau mana, gara2 salah 3 kali. hahahahaha"

Waw, hahaha
Me = miss-locating my car
Mila = busted by police

After another searched i made with Dita, (i really felt sorry for her because of this stupidity)
finaly, I FOUND IT!

And you know what, it's just a few meters from the escalator room, i must have turn right, but i took left right, thats why i missed navigation.
HAHA

MAN you don't know how i felt, it so damnly relief !! i hugged my car for real. haha

And then i called Bako, they also had finished their problem with the policeman, without spending anymoney for pay them up.

I just don't feel like hungry anymore, i just got too panic.

But we did went to the CheeseCake Factory, Mila, Bako and Dita had their dinner there.
PLUS, now that we're home, Mila forgot to brought the cake he bought for her dad, she came back, which like JATIWARINGIN - PANGLIMAPOLIM for twice ?!?!?! (yea mungkin blom ampe jatiwaringin, maybe uda di toll mana gitu ahhaha)

BLUNDEEEER


We actually laughing at each other of what we have experienced today.

This is really funny thou.

I just hoping it wont happen anymore.

I will keep my self sober !

No comments: