Google search engine

Custom Search

9.09.2012

Quite a big night

Yesterday I went to work , from early in the morning till after noon, as usual, and it felt soo.soooo exhausted. But then I did remember that the night before, I made an appointment with Athe, to do something, well hang around somewhere and did a little business we actually often done it, a lot. haha

Well, after meeting her in Cilandak Town Square, we went to her friend's Apartment. It should be some even, we called 'Arisan' but when we arrived, no one there. So I sat there, ordering some salad and coke , which like the first meal I head for the day. I surely enough I had lost some weight lately. I don't know why, loosing appetite is something I always came with days ago.

Anyway, we decided to leave the apartment early, and went to somewhere else. Actually, many college friend of mine already invited me to go to Beer Garden SCBD, well, it's not that often we get along and hanging out in Jakarta, so I decided I will go there.

And the night started.

We arrived at BeerGarden around 8, or 9-ish. Still not so much people around the place. We sat and talked about things we have missed quite abit since we have separated from our sharehouse back in Bandung (uuh, hix). And actually they just got finished from this PNS (Pegawai Negeri Swasta) Examination near the place. I think the test took place in Senayan or somewhere.

Talking talking talking and nothing. But even nothing felt so fun that night. I guess I carried away with my condition, so , I would say I might be the only one who felt the world turn up side down, wavy and shimmer all around (haha)

Anyway, I took some of our photos, and I would like to share it here.
This is Me, Caca (Ardwiza), James(Boncel) and Indri

To bad it was too bright, bad iphone flash, you made us blinded by your shining bolt

I miss you guys so much, why can't we live together forever in the same shape , same life, shame activities? uhuh. we grow and we hate it.!!

There you go, enjoy

No comments: